Friday 12 February 2010

The Record Fair.

I'm pretty silly with money sometimes. 
I bought this Sigur Ross calendar because I thought it was pretty stunning.
I later wondered why I had bought a calendar which is pretty clearly for 2009.
But alas, I have it, adding to the clutter of my uni room. 
All the images are fractured, topical and are yet beautifully separate from reality. Which is pretty much how I feel about their music. So yeah you could stay I'm glad I still bought it. Its pretty inspiring. 



I also bought the best of The Smiths on CD and it has a pretty creepy looking dude on the front cover, and a promo album of a band called This City cos they got well good reviews in Rock Sound. Haven't bothered to actually listen to it more than once though. Too addicted to Bombay Bicycle Club and The Smiths at present. I saw three albums which have covers that are being made into stamps. Primal Scream is the nicest. 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' shouldn't be there I hate that picture its so pretentious. 


Anyway, record fairs forever!
XXX

No comments: