Thursday 4 December 2008

So....I'm new to blogging !
I don't really know how it works...if a lovely person would chat to me about it,  that would be ...well...lovely. I think the main reason for starting a blog is the massive amount of coursework I've got on, and this seemed like a more worth while form of procrastination than just surfing the net, or writing random poems or paragraphs and saving them to a tiny file on my laptop. 

Some of the things I post probably won't make any sense, and will seem really random. 
I don't always know why I write things, it just seems like the only thing to do sometimes. 
Keeps me off the streets anyway

So yeah, let the blogging commence !!!

1 comment:

Luke said...

Hey Abigail. Keep on blogging girl. Your blog is on my RSS feed to watchout for updates. :)