Tuesday 23 December 2008

procrastination

I wanna write a film that this fits into. 
That isn't sickly. And the actors will be imperfect looking and the characters insightful, amazing and very well read.

Its a freezing cold December evening. A girl and boy (about 20 years old) leave a coffee shop in a busy street and they walk home. Camera follows them they don't speak Bright eyes is playing (or maybe the maccabees) plays over but is interrupted by sounds of traffic and conversation from passers by. 

Girl " I know a short cut here actually.."
Boy "Ok yeah, lead the way"

45 minutes later

Boy "Is it me or did that seem to take a while?

Big pause
Girl "You make me want to take the long way home INSERT NICE NAME HERE"

No, I wouldn't call it Love Actually 2, probably more like 'It won't last' or something. 


No comments: